Firstly, we really want you to understand that we are most definitely NOT Nazi administrators. We are people and we understand that members are going to make an occasional error and it’s okay, so please don’t be cautious in approaching us. We’re fairly decent people, minus the fact that two out of three of us posses the vocabulary of a trucker and the other one is a complete Princess.
- Please treat each and every person in this roleplay with respect and dignity out of character. We’d really prefer if didn’t stir up any quarrels, because we’re quite proud to run such a peaceful roleplay. If you need an admin to moderate an issue between you and another members, that’s more than okay so please don’t be afraid to message us. Unfortunately, if we find out that you’re being bothersome towards another members, we’re going to have to revoke your role here at GAD.
- If you have not posted in more than five full days, you will receive a warning message from this blog. If that message is not replied to in less than 48 hours, your spot will become open once more. Pictures do not equate to activity, so do not set up a queue of photos of your character looking gorgeous and expect us to be content with this. We expect interaction with other characters.
- If you’re going to be away from your computer for a good amount of time, that’s completely fine! Just make sure you message us and tell us, so that be do not take away your role.
- If involved with roleplay, you must follow the main blog (this one) to keep you updated on any events, plans, updates, or ideas.
- Follow every member of this roleplay.
- Try and keep OOC content in the OOC blog.
- Expect mature material such as possible drug use, violence, and sexual content. Please tag anything that may be considered mature, so that those who do not wish to read anything containing mature themes can avoid doing so.